Friday, February 18, 2011

My Favourite Love Quotes

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.

I wish I had never known you. I was happy before even when you were not there yet. Unlike now, you make me suffer, I know that you didn't mean to have known me. Me too, I wasn't planning on loving you.

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.

They said love is like a toy. When it's new, it's so loved and don't want to lend it to others, doesn't want anybody touching it and don't want to let go of it. Yes, it's being taken care of, but the down side is, it's being played so many times.

Rain and sunshine do not always come together. Night and day never coincide. But you and I, whatever they say, is for me the perfect match.
When I dream, I dream of you...maybe one day, dreams will come true.

There are 4 steps to happiness: 1. you, 2. me, 3. our hearts, 4. together!

It's hard to say hello because it might be goodbye. It's hard to say I'm okay because sometimes I'm not. But it's easy to say I miss you coz I know that I really do.


I always think of you, but I always fail to know the reason why. Is there something else I should know about you? But there is one thing that I know is true. That life will always be sad without you.


I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might  think of you. I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you. I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you. I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you.

If I could be any letter in the alphabet, I'd choose "V" so I can be next to "U"; if you could be any note, I wish you're "RE" so your always beside "ME"!

The spaces between our fingers were created so that another person's fingers could fill them in. Hope you'll find your dream hand to hold you forever.

I hate when you smile at me because you make me crazy about you. I hate when you talk to me because you make me run out of words. I hate you when I see you because you make me love you more.

I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, coz my lips can lie on what is true. My eyes couldn't coz even if I close them I could still see you.

Every time I hear my text tone, I always hope one of them is from you. My cell phone may have limited memory space but my heart has unlimited space for someone like you.

Someone once asked me, "Have you ever fallen in love?" Then I answered, "Of course, once." Then they asked me another question: "Did it hurt?" I thought of you and told them "Yes, very much".

You must be a thief coz you stole my heart. You must be tired coz you're always running through my mind. And maybe I'm a bad shooter coz I keep missing you.

If only one star would fall every time I miss you, then all the stars in heaven would be gone. Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight! It's your fault coz you made me miss you a lot.

"If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will…



--------> Ahahahaha..!! tetiba je mlm nie aku gedixs2 nk post bnda nie.. Dh bosan sgt kan.. hurmm..  Bosan,bosan,bosan... Nak tdo la cmnie.. ZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

2 comments:

  1. "If only one star would fall every time I miss you, then all the stars in heaven would be gone. Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight! It's your fault coz you made me miss you a lot."

    sangat sweet okeh. nadh suka sangat.. hahaha.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @frame+Lenses : tq.. mmg sweet.. sbb tue sy pon skakannyee.. =)

    ReplyDelete