Thursday, March 24, 2011

Someday

I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears
When I feel that i'm getting tired of looking me exhausted
I want to give all my dreams i've kept hard
Every time i feel that i'm lacking in many things more than i have
I lost strength in my legs and drop down
I hope this tears will stop running someday
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears 
Everyday i hold out comforting myself "it'll be alright"
But it makes me afraid little by little
I tell myself to believe in myself, but i don't
Now i don't know know how longer i can hold out
But wait it'll come
Although the night is long, the sun comes up
Someday my painful heart will get well
I hope it helps me now..
Someday...

p/s : Hoping for miracle ~ 

1 comment:

  1. erm..ieka ni dia link..
    http://www.ayunar.biz/
    xsusah sgt pun.. ambik no account dia pas2 bank in hntaq emel gtaw payment detail n scan slip maybank 2 skali...

    ReplyDelete