Friday, August 12, 2011

Aktiviti di Masa Lapang ^^

Anyeong Haseyo .. Currently tengah baca ayat-ayat dari TheNoteboook nieh ! semua BEST-BEST .. !!
Mengena dengan diri aku lah .. hahaha!!


  • When a girl likes a guy you will see it in the way she looks at him because she will pay attention to everything he says.
  • Every girl has 3 personalities :  1) When she's with her family  2) When she's with her friends  3) When she's with HIM.
  • Sometimes I don't want to bother with relationships, I just want to relax and enjoy times with my friends
  • I'm proud to be single. I choose to be, I'm waiting for the right one.
  • The worst feeling ever is not knowing whether I should wait or give up, give up or wait.
  • It's okay to be S.I.N.G.L.E cause it shows that u haven't found anyone who deserves u yet, and that u don't depend on others for happiness.
  • It's hard to wait around for something you know won't happen, but it's even harder to stop waiting when you know it's everything you want.
  • When a real woman loves, they love HARD. Appreciate her and love her back, that's what you'll get.
  • Being single does not mean no one wants you...it just means that God is busy writing your love story.
  • Nothing is better than having someone as your lover AND your best friend.



Dah tak de keja baca je quotes-quotes cm kat atas tue, boleh wat aku relax skit kepala otak aku nieh .. Huu... Malam nie aku alone kat umah oi .. Member semua kuar date, balik umah masing-masing .. 
Aku ?? Kena tinggal .. huhuhu ..  T_____T

No comments:

Post a Comment